This web is built on the basis of instructional webs
that I have designed in the past. I am thankful to:
- Joan Bissell (UCI) for her thoughtful Web, involving students' projects
with "search on Internet" for her class EDUCATION 173: Learning Theory and
Classroom Practices (I borrowed and incorporated Joan's ideas in our How to find a topic of your interest on Internet page) as well
as for her helpful UCI Educational Psychology
- Per Gjerde (UCSC) for sharing his ideas on teaching and syllabus
- Cathy Angelillo, Pablo Chavajay, Ed Lopez, and Jamy Stillman (UCSC) for
their teaching assistance in previous classes and collaboration in thinking through.
- Cindy Pease-Alvarez (UCSC) for co-teaching and co-designing a previous
- Tym Matusov for helping with design.
- Chikako Toma (UCSC) for sharing her syllabus for the Issues of
Diversity in Developmental Psychology, the course that she taught in the fall 1995 (my
syllabus is heavily based on her ideas).
- Cindy White (UCSC) for editing the syllabus.
- Yelena Kakurina for developing graphic designs.
- Students at UCSC and SJSU for their co-honorship of the prevoius
classes, constructive feedback, and creative suggestions.
Last changed: September 05, 2001. Created by Eugene Matusov.