From: Eugene Matusov
Submit: Post Comments
Date: 25 Oct 1996
Remote Name: pax-ca26-29.ix.netcom.com
Nice fieldnote -- very clear reflections and inquiries (at least for me). I have several questions to you:
1) Did you ask Victor why he thinks that it was his right to play? Did you ask Filogono about the same question?
2) Did you ask the boys how did they feel about the problem? How did they percieve the problem?
3) Did you ask them how the problem can be solved? Did you share your possible solutions with them?
4) Did you feel that you couldn't stop them from acting adversarily toward each other?
5) What do you think they learned (or could learn) from the conflict?
6) What do you learn from the event?